Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mold Material:||Aluminum A356||Product Name:||Outdoor Playground Equipment Mold , Slide Molds, Rotomold For Plastic Slide|
|Wall Thickness:||8mm To 10mm||Mold Process:||Design, Foam, Casting, CNC Process, Polish, Frame, Test, Packing|
|Lifetime:||Over 8000 Shots||Plastic Material:||LLDPE/ HDPE/MDPE|
coating alum A356 rotomoulding moulds for plastic LLDPE slide
1. About Rotational Moulding:
Rotational moulding, known also as rotomolding or rotocasting, is a process for manufacturing hollow plastic products. For certain types of liquid vinyls, the term slush molding is also used. Rotational molding has particular advantages in terms of relatively low levels of residual stresses and inexpensive molds. Rotational molding also has few competitors for the production of large (> 2 m3) hollow objects in one piece. Rotational molding is best known for the manufacture of tanks but it can also be used to make complex medical products, toys, leisure craft, and highly aesthetic point-of-sale products.
2. The process begins with specially developed and uniquely applied resins. They can include plastisols, polyethylene, polycarbonate, acetate butyrate, polyamide, elastomers, polyurethane, polypropylene, ethylene vinyl acetate and fluorocarbons. Some of the most advanced work is being done with cross-linked polyethylene and even nylon.
3. The principle of rotational molding of plastics is simple. Basically the process consists of introducing a known amount of plastic in powder, granular, or viscous liquid form into a hollow, shell-like mold.The mold is rotated and/ or rocked about two principal axes at relatively low speeds as it is heated so that the plastic enclosed in the mold adheres to, and forms a monolithic layer against, the mold surface. The mold rotation continues during the cooling phase so that the plastic retains its desired shape as it solidifies. When the plastic is sufficiently rigid, the cooling and mold rotation is stopped to allow the removal of the plastic product from the mold. At this stage, the cyclic process may be repeated. The basic steps of (a) mold charging, (b) mold heating, (c) mold cooling, and (d) part ejection.
Shanghai Jiechuang Mold Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.Combined professional experience in varied and demanding rotational molding applications, exceeding customer's expectations both nationally and internationally for over 10+ years.We will provide you with a true one-stop shop for all of your product design, prototyping, tooling and full-scale manufacturing needs.
We offer significant differences compared to other molders including:
· Project Management
· Design and Engineering
· Research and Development
· Rapid Prototyping
· In-house Cast Aluminum Tooling
· Rotational Molding (Rotocasting)
· Multi layer Part
· Molded-in Inserts
· Mold In Graphics
· In Mold Painting
· Secondary Operations
· Post Mold Finishing
· Light Assembly
· Mold On Graphics
· Post Mold Painting
· Product Testing
· Graphic Design and Layout
· Packaging and Shipping
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days after confirming drawing and receive advanced payment.
Q: Do you provide samples once open mould?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: 50% advanced payment, the balance before shippment.
Contact Person: Ms. Wang